When you're pregnant you put on extra weight to use as fuel then and later when breastfeeding.
In general, humans still put on a little extra weight in the fall primally preparing for the harsh winter months.
Honestly I'd be set for a few years.
I have this layered jiggly wiggly sagging bunker of food storage all over my body. I never REALLY noticed it coming on. I've always been a bit curvy but OMG yall, I have an apron.
If you don't know what an apron is, please don't google it. It'd give you nightmares. I'll just tell you that an apron is that layer of belly fat just under your belly button - that, when it gets too big and too heavy, rolls down over your pubic area and hips the wider it gets so you get a crease - shadow and everything - of hanging fat on your body.
Guys, I'm only 5'2. And my ideal weight is 120. When I was 135 I felt a bit pudgy, I did. Now I'm 30 pounds bigger than that and it's got to be all in my belly. No kidding, even when I'm lying down it puffs up and sags. Gone are the days when I could lay on my side and pretend I was thin - or lay on my back with legs straight up in the air, where the fat settles at the bottom but the rest of your legs look amazing!
So, we have to put a stop to this. I'm too short to have this fat apron go any further - it'd be out my skirt hem by springtime. Design around that Vera Wang.
No comments:
Post a Comment